Okay, so how did you do last week? Did you get one goal done? Maybe two? Or did you rock your 5 Weekly Goals and get them all done? I got all but one of mine done and a few other “chores” that weren’t on the list but came up and needed prompt attention. Like the 3 bushels of corn on the cob that I had to freeze on Friday or the friend’s children (5 of them) that needed a place to play while their very over due mother had a relaxing morning. But overall I was pleased with my week. So, here are my 5 Weekly Goals for this week.
1. Get Gestational Diabetes test done. I am almost 6 weeks late with this due to the kids being so sick! It has to get done this week.
2. Purge the school books that I will never use. I’ve been holding on to too much.
3. Get straw and tomato fence in the garden.
4. Get the new Sunday Jobs cards done. I am trying to divide up the needed worship preparations more on Sunday morning as to prepare to add nursing and getting a baby ready to my list of needed accomplishments.
5. Do one fun project from Pinterest. I have found so many fun and yet functional organization ideas that I would love to add to our home but I never take the time to do them. They just sit on my boards and stare at me. So, this week, I will do one!!
There is my 5 Weekly Goals list. What about you? If you write a post link up below so that we can all enjoy your accomplishments and we can cheer each other on!!